Sunday, June 01, 2008

Happiness

"Success is not the key to happiness.

Happiness is the key to success.

If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer

I think this is not a post that I write about happiness... everyone have different perception about it? Right? In summary I should say happiness is up to ourself to define it. What is your definition... for me very simple... to be with person I love, I have my happiness (of course financial is a important aspect)

In the lonely weekend, I have learn something very valuable message from a movie that I watch:-

"Everyone need is different, that why we choose differently" Human is very unique in every aspect, Thinking and Acting. Same thing can be do different by different people. I have learn alot thing and be more understanding now... Thank you so much. Old man always tell us... "When you lose, don't lose the lesson". I really get it... I am very much appreciate my life and person that I with now.

I hear my sport teacher tell me, when you not happy do some exercise and make urself sweating and our body will generate some hormon that make ourself excited and happy... So I decide to have my jogging session in park near my hotel.

Alot of building on the way to park

Shopping Centre, on the way to park...

Take about 5 min

Entrance of the park

The park is very nice... alot people

Alot senior citizen dancing and Qi Gong-ing

Alot nice statue is available there

Art is everywhere

Not forget to take some photo to proved I am there :)

Some soldier face statue

Some nice building

Very nice places


The Park is very big and it approximate 3-4 times bigger than Malaysia TTDI parks. Nice and alot people there (300-500). Each corner full of people and very crowded too... China people very healthy and most of them doing exercise here compare to Malaysia Park, all of them Pak Toh-ing there instead of exercise :p

"I choose to be happy and how about you?"

"The Past is Gone... Future isn't Here Yet... Learn to Appreciate now before too late..."

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

brother, nx time gel your hair neh...

Anonymous said...

hei bro.. go jogging u think go shopping ah?? after running like mad u think ur hair still can very sui ah? hahaha