Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Triple Rainbow

I see a Triple Rainbow today... What that mean? Let me explain... I am standing at the Rainbow Bridge seeing double rainbow in the sky... Meaning Triple Rainbow lor... It was very rare that we can see double rainbow... I think it might be a sign... I faster make a wishes I think you know what is my wishes. Just hope everything will be find and going smooth. This trip feeling very tired and lonely... Dont know why... just hope everything can be better next week... I going back soon... I miss everything in Malaysia.



Try to see carefully... there is 2 rainbow

Very nice right?

Excited !

Another Angel

Beautiful just like you...

"Rainbow after the Rain"

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

ahhhhhhhhhh wait me !!!!! i coming next tuesday ! I have a lots of wish wan to make leeeeeeeeeeee....

Hey bro, you got help me wish or no !!!

Butterflyzdreamer said...

Wow..its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It really a beautiful scene... I regret that I didnt bring DSLR and go capture the moments... Just using my so call advanced handphone to capture.

Auyong.. wait ur head... hahaha I already wish for u... hope you can find ur C cup soon.

Siu KeOnG said...

I want D cup can or no? i am greedy~kakakkakaka.....
Nvm...i go back i wish myself. ABCD each :D :D ho ho ho ho ho ~