Saturday, June 14, 2008

Buffet @ Sheraton

I have no choice to go eat Sheraton Hotel Buffet because I dont have money jor .... ( Haha why no money still got buffet?? Ask my Coll they all know why :p )



Was a great Saturday night... with new roommate Stanley Wong and my Sista Lilian Cheah having a Dinner at Sheraton Hotel. The dinner was superb and alot of variety of food to eat...






1) Seafood (Osyter, Scallop, Prawn, Crab, Salmon, Fish)
2) Grill/BBQ food
3) Italian Pizza
4) Ramen Japanese
5) Chinese Cruisine
6) Alot Soup
7) Fruit/Salad
8) Very Nice Dessert
9) Very Fresh Fruit Juices/Beer/Wine (need to pay haha)
10) Vietnamese Food
11) Etc etc...


I can tell you the food are nice and the services is very good. Price is resonable and it is good to bring your love 1 to enjoy. Eventhough I not in KL but I still can enjoying good food in Hainan. Thanks to beloved room mate that dumping me in Hainan. The Photo is Here !





Sheraton Hotel Swimming Pool



Emmm Lencai Mou?

BBQ Area... The Satay and Grill is GREAT !

U can rate it by urself !

I seldom eat Oyster but grill 1 quite nice !

Very Nice... Cannot tahan !

This is famous - something like popiah !


Too much ... eat eat eat


Time to relax and take some photo

Ok Lets continue Ice Cream !! Nice


Taste good, Delicious

Not forget ... Dessert !!

After dinner and take some stupid photo with colleagues.

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

wuwuwuwu..i want to eat :(

Anonymous said...

Brother... Promise you when I come back Hainan, I will go with u... probably when my friend visit, OK? hahaha