Monday, March 03, 2008

Wish You OK

My friend, just want to wish you and hope you are OK right now. I know is very hard to face this kind of situation. But it already happen, we just need to accept it. Just treat the happiness that you and him going thoughas a memories. As you told me that you never regret for what you have done and what you have try, which I think this is good because at least you give a try. You should not 要求 for anything but just let it flow naturally. If it is belong to you, yes it will belong to you.

It always easy to give others advise and tips, but when come to myself, Im just a loser too. I didnt have a great relationship eaither. I just wish that all lovers and couples can really appreciate your partner and give them the best. Dont make them sad and make yourseld regret. Trust me, opportunity never come twice... Appreciate it!

I wish you will OK soon my dear friend... I truely wish ...

No comments: