Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friday Night

Friday night... When come to this word... We all are so excited about it... but for me... I just describe is as "Bored" because I am alone in Hainan, China. Thinking what to do in the night... Nothing just feeling wanted to go our myself to find something for dinner. Suddenly... my office door open, Zhang Wei who our China PM invite me to some farewell dinner for 1 of my China Coll here. Ohhhh I will not alone tonight...

Sharp 6pm, they call me join them for the dinner. Zhang Wei was very friendly invite us to go with his car. Nice car with nice digital indicator in the car. We are going to buy some beer for tonight... OMG he just brought 3 Box of Anchor Beer for the dinner... died... Sure drunk ZzzzZzzz

Arriving the restaurant called "Mao Jia"

Nice Decoration

Private room that able to a the call wat wat bridge
which very popular in Haikou

See their face, they just really really drunk jor...
Tell you the truth, they just friendly like Malaysian !

I was so "Mou Gu" force to be drink... they say:-

"Malaysian are good Drinker"

Some of them adding on:-

"Some more Malaysia Guys are Best Drinker"

I was -_-'' what the...

Continue with some guys speak in Chinese

"Malaysia Johntim is the best of the best Drinker"

To be prove Malaysian are not the loser... Ah... I drink and drink... 1 Glass by 1 glass...

Let me teach you something .... when you drinking in China... dont ever call them "Gan Bei" why? There are different meaning in Malaysia !!

"Gan Bei" Finish whole glasses !!
Just say "Sui Bian" meaning "Cincai" I was "Gan" by them so may glasses.

Go back around 9pm+ and sleep around 11pm... What a good sleep when half drunk hahaha

I starting to get use to my lonely life... Thanks to who dump me here... I starting enjoy my lonely lifestyle !

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

seem like u enjoy to be alone here, we should dump u there more frequently~hahahhahaha