Monday, June 08, 2009

Another New Gadgets

Oh oh... New gadget again hor... Ah Lian and AY dont missunderstand hor.. I not lansi and wanna show off to you all that I got new gadget hor... Just think that with this 2 gadgets I am able to get a nice photo even in indoor =) Hahaha we should try out sometime indoor photo and see what we can get =) The price is reasonable and Thanks again AY who call me BUY third parties product... Okies Let me explain abit here:-

Canon EFS 18-55mm IS Lens
  • Currently I am using non IS lens which I think the quality of picture not so nice due to my hand shaking hahaha. With this gadget... Im able to reduce blur picture in my collection.


This is using IS on with hand shake (Pass)

Thi is using IS off with hand shake (Failed)

Nissin - Speedlite Di622 External Flash


  • This is perfectly needed if you want to take indoor picture such as in-house, restaurant etc. I experience a lousy quality of photo without external flash. So with this I hope I can get a nice picture for my "Kai Mui" wedding on this 20th June.
  • If you want see the different with External Flash... Please go to Auyong's Blog

p/s: I know what I am doing and I am happy with what I am Doing =)

10 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

lansi , show off, hate this kind of guy....pei * run

Johnt|M said...

So what? I got thing to show off ah? How? Bo song dont read la... ban

*run

Hahaha.. How is quality? got improve or not? I think got neh... IS and Flash... should able capture nice picture =)

Foong said...

wow ... sure cost u alot
so rich ya

Johntim said...

Foong, No la... IS len is second hand and the flash is third party so its cheap =)

Christine said...

Yahoo.my wedding you also can take..hehe

Johnt|M said...

Hahaha... Okies la... if you invite me... =) see I got free time or not Hahaha...

Keen hooi and weng also can take together =)

Yeok Phong said...

Wah... Johntim bought new gadgets again woh... haha...

So, are you going to be professional in this field if you are not doing IT anymore? :P

Johnt|M said...

I wish too but I need more new gadget and take more model so I can be expert =)

you want be my model?

Siu KeOnG said...

show off...i beh tahan u ..hate u this kind of guy~ run ~hahaha

Johntim said...

-_-" Ma de...

Hahaha... Block kao you !