Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Basketball Time

I actually wanna post this basketball session but I dont have any photo... Today I bring my 400D to take some photo... The picture not so nice because the day is getting dark and I am not the 1 who take those photo, Hahaha... nevermind but it still nice and it show all our action in playing basketball =)

How to rebound with them wor??? so tall

This 1 hip hop movement, he is dam fast !

Lovely team... always win =)

This 1 scary... 1 hand can hold the ball :p that why he need something bigger =)

Serious abit ok? Abit lomo effect? Haha

Professional shooting :p

I am not bad too =)

See, ada gaya...

Team lead?? Hahaha, Go here ! go there !

Play until night ah... No kidding =)
We all actually very excited every tuesday because of this session... We can enjoy and kidding at the court and important is after finish, we go makan together and singalinggam. Yeong wei is the most excited 1 hahaha (fb status sure got 1) I am not pro just want to exercise and keep some fit =) Thanks my friends who always join the session, especially come from very far far away ! If you are interested to join us... you can get registration form AY =)

15 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

thanks ..today performance not well, body very tired (excuse 1, everytime me also lazy walk ) :P

Dont know can play until when...but do enjoy play v u guys....

u getting better and better ~ geng daoo......thanks for the lomo effect =.=||||

I admit like big.....i like big car, big house ,big burger :P

Johnt|M said...

Wah like that also consider not good har? =)

I wish it can be last long... I know what you mean... dont emo... I am sure we always here for you.

You should say that you suits something big =)

Anonymous said...

AY sound like very sad de..... i wanna register to play basketball...wakakaka

Pretty Irene :P

hhheng said...

ya lo i like this session cause can sinka ma. Need to have more time with ay le :P

Janice Lee said...

Har?I tot nonit to register 1??=.=

hhheng said...

janice i saw at one u last week u not coi me . U make me so pai seh le.

Johntim said...

If give face, she is very cool 1 =)

If not give face she is lansi :p

*run

Jack_Jack said...

kanasai, why i play that 2 week didnt take any photo 1. really Grrrr. scare my handsome photo win urs ar? hehe got miss me bo? now in tangkak busy with ayam. charm....

Janice Lee said...

Heng: har??yameh??I forget how u look like d la...kenot blame me...Wakkaka!!jk...i really no see u la...u shud call me ma...

Janice Lee said...

next tuesday u guys will see me there...unless rain...

hhheng said...

jack-jack : We purposely plan to take photo when you not around. We afraid your so call "handsome face" will scare ppl le.

janice : Walao u forget my face oledi

AkiQ said...

Hahaha... Jack... u dapao, they are waiting for Jacky for this basketball photo session. :D

Johntim said...

Jack...
I always weird 1... wait u not here baru take =) Miss u dam 7 alot =) faster come back we need you

Janice...
If really raining, next time I will banned you from the session

Heng...
You really mean hor... hahaha nvm la.. you also got handsome face to scare poeple =)

AkiQ...
Dont talk so much, you dam lousy... always leg pain la... kuku pain la... hahaha

*run

Jack_Jack said...

hheng: ur gf really is shadow killer. scary ler...

AkiQ is who?

Johntim; u really weird fellow...

Johntim said...

Jack...
Hahah shadow killer =)

Akiq is jacky la :p