Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday Events

I stay whole day @ home for my lovely Sunday because of this Saturday Events. I still feel the hangover in my head hahaha. "You spin my head right round, right round, when you go down, when you go down down".

It was actually a busy Saturday, you know la... after this AY didi resigned I have less time spend with him at office. So need to hang out with him for another activity.

I am sure when my sista see this... she will messag me "Ho liao hor, cheong K not ajak" Hahaha sorry la sista, this is not I organize 1, I promise I will organize and only few of us... I duel song with you ok? Dont angry ok? Promise !

Auyong just too serious -_-''

I am forced to show this peace ! -_-V

Yeah, Ephy and Mandy
After cheong K session, my brother AY hungry. He say redbox food not full, so we decided to have some tea. I still remember she tell me there is place for drink in the curve. Finally I found this place. I was wonder what is the drink she recommend to me... Im think very hard... after 10min finally... I know which drink jor... Peace tea ! Hahaha... Nice seriously !
This is auyong food =)

Although I cant enjoy with you, but the peach tea was very nice

Johntim and Mandy

Mandy and Ephy
The story not end yet... dont know what wind blow them to decide that we should go clubbing toight. I was agreed and AY was agreed too. Finally we all decided to go Ice bar... but what is Ice bar all the about... so blur that we just go and actually there have a condition there stated to go in Ice Bar... so end up we just choose Sanctuary @ The Curve. Enjoying the music and drink few jug beer due to the girl dont want other liquior.
I look like my big bro... so fat de this picture

Yeah, again !

This is AY didi friends
Joey, Mandy, Ephy and Roxanne
Dont ask me why I stay behind and dont jeles about this =) So end up, my Tmn Botani on Sunday was cancelled due to my Hangover =) However, dont drink so much until headached... just drink until high enough, if not you will regret and waste your beautiful Sunday =) just like me...

16 comments:

Jack_Jack said...

brother, u so weird ler. u know wat i mean lar hahaha

Johnt|M said...

Brother...
grrrrrrr I know what mean =) you memang cilaka =)

Jack_Jack said...

u know meh. u so weird lar hahaha

Johnt|M said...

!@#$%^&*~

knnbbqabc jack jack -_-''

Siu KeOnG said...

wahh..i from top sentence until the end of the sentence, i keep saw "Au yong didi" this name...

I tell u.....aii..forget about it...innocent

Johntim said...

Siukeong...
Eh dont emo la... 2 times only... I must mention your name ma... you are my brother =)

okies okies... next blog i say Anonymous ok? dont angry

Anonymous said...

..............................

>.< Irene

Johntim said...

Hahaha

Sis... dont speechless, we go cheong K =)

Siu KeOnG said...

bad brother..shame on u

Johntim said...

Budak ini... add fire ah? Hahaha Nvm la... I spend my sista cheong K next time

Siu KeOnG said...

can i join ...plzzz

Yeok Phong said...

Haha.. So nice.. Saturday go to sing K. How about this coming Saturday? Any plan? Cycling? Jungle Trekking? :P

Johntim said...

Siu Keong...
Dont pretend innocent...

Yeok Phong...
I told you liao ma... I going to perak for wedding dinner and photographing =) and Sunday celebrate Father day =)

Roxanne said...

woit...post up joey and my photo without our permit ar?

Roxanne said...

woit...post up joey and my photo without our permit ar?

Johntim said...

Opss... you also visit my blog ka? Hahaha

Ok, I ask now =)
Can I post your photo ah ? Hehehe