Wednesday, June 10, 2009

百万富翁 - Millionaire

Do you remember this game? I use to play this game when I was young. I am addicted to this game until I can play everyday with my friends. The game not really complecated but it need alot strategy... However we also need abit of luck which when we dicing the dice, the number we get was not in enemy slot, if not we really 打包.

When we grown up... We all tend to forget what we play last time. What we remember now? Facebooking? Msn-ing? argghhhh miss the older day... Am I getting older? Do I? Surprisely, my niece from Sekinchan was visiting me and stay in my house for few days. In Beautiful Sunday afternoon, she inviting me to play 百万富翁 - Millionaire with my nephew... I was suprise that this Y-Generation kids still playing this game? I was excited and just accept their request.

We are enjoying the game... very much... at the end... my niece and nephew was 打包 by me =) Of course... I am experienced "百万富翁"er. Hahaha, Enjoy the picture =)

They are busying organize and getting started
We are really to go

Mid of game... Kan Cheong

This slot 打包-ed them =)

8 comments:

Janice Lee said...

Haihz...I always bankrupt 1 la...bankrupt until the bank money also finish give me borrow...T.T

Lilian said...

yea..i miss Monopoly..last time used to play with cousin..from morning..play till afternoon, leave at one side, go have lunch..then from lunch play till evening...wah..so kuah zhang..but it really was that kuah zhang..coz..all of are so millionaire that nobody lost..
:D u ar..tipu kanak-kanak ar..next time we play and see who's the real millionaire..wahahaha...

Johnt|M said...

It recall back all my memories...

Janice...
Come play with me... I wanna bully you =)

Lilian...
Same with me... I use to play until no day no night... Lol bukan tipu kanak kanak... tapi bully :p Lets play together next outing =)

Siu KeOnG said...

let fight for 1 day... i gv u dabao

Johnt|M said...

This will be fun... I got 4 player now including me... lets rock =)

See who 打包 =)

Janice Lee said...

So u wanna bully me as if im kanak-kanak la??Ciz!

Johntim said...

88years... not kids meh? Ok la... Teenage =) Less bully

Janice Lee said...

ok...That's better...