Sunday, June 07, 2009

Clubbing NiteZ

I am sure when you see this kind of title in my blog, you will asking yourself... what the hell is this person doing? Hahaha "So old still go clubbing?" right? Somemore I going with those youngster which born on 85-88 years... OMG hahaha Actually is not that why ok? Calm down...

Actually is Loopy birthday and we go together and HOT together =) So long didnt been clubbing night... Its fun man... but the problem is not much girl going... Hahaha But however I am enjoying music with AY there, not really go for girls (*ahem*). The music was HOT and we enjoy the night.

Current just have too much thing to do and time is not enough for all that. No time to post also... such as new gadgets and Tmn Pertanian. Somemore just wacthed Terminator with pretty girl hahaha... Not bad, I think watch 2 times also worth it (AY you know what I mean right :p). Ok la Enjoy the photo...
Happy Birthday to Loopy, You look great

We are enjoying =)

My Best Buddy =)

This is the Hiphop Prince 88' years

This is the Clubbing Prince 85' years
p/s: Stay tune for more post soon =)

5 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

less girl...no syiok neh...

Johntim said...

Indeed is abit sad =) But I enjoying the musics and environment =)

Janice Lee said...

dun have me...sobs...

Johnt|M said...

Dont want say u la... you should go, we lack of girl :p

Janice Lee said...

you lo....you no invite me go also...tats y no go...