Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Detoxification

I lost count how may time I doing detoxification. Probably about 10 times. My detox purpose is actually for my health (hahaha slimming it is?) Most probably I will detox myself but surprisely this time, my buddy Auyong CK accompany me to detox. He also want to be healthty (or slimming? hahaha). Thanks for buying me the fruits and vegetables at pasar (60 green Apples, 24 Carrot and Tomatoes, and 12 Cucumbers). I hope you wont give up ya ! Hahaha Just 3 days !




This are those material that we need to detox =) Probably not enough for 3 days. Dont give up ya ! Determination ! We can do it !

8 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

I miss KFC, i miss coffee, i miss nasi lemak !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 days..........i wan to slim back and handsome back !

Johntim said...

3 days cannot slim back brother as what I know you at hainan... hehe

It need your determination to control ur normal diet la... if you detox finish then u go makan makan... still same wat !

Gam Ba Teh !

Lilian said...

amboi...dua orang ni.. xD

Siu KeOnG said...

okok i sabar, ah lian u want to join mou

Johntim said...

Sabar... Hari Kedua ! Gam Ba Teh !

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Woi.... Can explain the steps of Detox here ar.. Perhaps people want to follow but dunno how. Is there any rules and regulation?

Johntim said...

This is top secret... you think can simply detox ah... must ask my consultation 1st... and I charge per min =)

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Cheh~ Kedekut...