Saturday, May 30, 2009

Meaningful Saturday

Its was a tiring Saturday. Since morning until now, my schedule was so pack. I think I should list out to be more easier to explain:-

Morning
730am : Wake up and ready to Jungle Tracking with Prince
830am : Reached Bukit Gasing and meet up Rocky and Amanda and Start Tracking
1030am : Finish Tracking Yam Cha session.
1130am : Reached home and bath with Prince and myself
100pm : Take nap until 2pm



It was so long I have not join the Tracking with Amanda and Rocky. This was because I think Saturday should be a restful day for me... I normally going alone to Tracking on Sunday 10am. That was more comfortable because I can sleep late abit. However tracking alone abit boring and I think tracking in group are more fun =) Thanks Rocky for the photo.

Afternoon & Night
300pm : Going hair cut at seksyen 17.
345pm : Heading back to Sekinchan as promise.
400pm : Starting enjoy music at Car (AT40 at fly fm)
530pm : Reached Sekinchan
600pm : Jogging with my Dad at Paddy fields.
645pm : Dinner and Chit chat with my family at home - feel warm
745pm : Watching TV with family at home
1000pm : Going to Mini Concert at Sekinchan -_-'' with family
1130pm : Reach home and start blogging.

Actually the event are organize by the temple to celebrate for something. It hiring some Singer and Dancer to sing. We going together and eat and enjoy the music there. Although it not as hot as Lee Hom or Justin Timberland but we are enjoying there singing and dancing.

I have some pretty funny conversation with 2 of my sista :-
Elder Sista & Younger Sista (ES&YS)
*Whispering about some singer from KL
Johntim (JT) : Hei, who the hell is coming to sing?
ES&YS : Chili and Tomato
JT : What the?? Chili Tomato? Okok
10min later after eating, we heading near to the stage.
JT : What is the singer name just now? Oren and Apple?
ES&YS : *fainted and sweating
JT : What?
YS : Slap my shoulder and shout "Chili and Tomato" la...
JT : Ohhhh Sorry sorry... I forget liao
I think next time after I expert with my guitar... I will form a team call "Banana and Coconut" with Auyong hahaha, how is the idea huh? Hahaha, thats was my pack Saturday schedule. Good night blogger =) Sweet Dream.

8 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

wahhh u wake up so early ar? u got sick mou? But is heathly for u,bro. hahaa...

ur chili tomato is so funny...what they call chili and tomato? they are enemy to each other wor?

Maybe we group a band call , strawberry, apple, oren.. (twins) song..hahahhahaa

Get it up, enjoy ur life !

Lilian said...

yoyo!read ur pack schedule and ur chili tomato sos...geng! xD luckily this week i dun get anxious..no blood pumping like last week..haha..went for little shopping and cleaning house.. :-S btw guys..u know tanjung sepat?

Johntim said...

Auyong...
Yeah healhty... Next time we form a team with gailian

Lilian..
Dont so anxious about weekend... must enjoy to the fullest. Rest and Relax. Tanjung Sepat, I hear before got alot Ikan sepat hahaha *run

or you can go www.tanjungsepat.com Wahahaha... *run

Lilian said...

-_- x100000000 u kao kao...

lazy mum said...

=)
Last time i also used to go to the Temple "koh tai" at my kampung,
i went there for the hawker stalls which selling duck porridge and snacks...
hahaa..

Johntim said...

Yuyu !!! Haha same purpose... you think we really go Koh Tai meh :p Hahaha

I just want to eat those hawker stalls food :p

Janice Lee said...

u need pianist??find me find me!!lol

Johnt|M said...

Haha janice... you sure u good in piano? ermmm

Let me think what group we should form :p