Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hard work did pay back

I mean when you really strive to your best, it will some how happen. Thanks you that always remind me to strive to my best. Which now I saw some pay back. 5 months effort is not waste, I happy with what I get now.

However in the same time, I will feel scare that I might unable to handle with what is coming soon. But as what I mention, I will use all my effort to achieve what I want. Human are sometime funny, when you dont have, you will want it... but when you have it you will worry this and that... In term of work and love is still the same. Funny...

I still walk steadily but I know the road in front is not easy. However, life is goes on, cant think too much, face it and take the challenges is what I need to do. Add oil !

p/s: I still wish the best for you

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

i know u will use ur effort to achieve what you want, i can see your effort in playing at restaurant city in facebook.

Hopefully u can use ur management skill learn in the game and apply in your jobs *run....dapao

Johntim said...

I hope I can manage it well as I wish I can move into another level. This is what I hope.

Same to you... Work hard and Play hard !