Sunday, May 24, 2009

Love Thingy

Just finished chat with some old friend. We talk about work, we talk about family, we talk about friend and not forget we did discuss about Relationship matter. Both of us having deep taught on Love thingy. It such a complicated and it is really hard to understand. We having same thought that we are insecure about love.

I mean the above because we are no confident on love anymore. Whenever you try to love someone, you will use alot courage and effort. At the end, what we really have? Nothing but a heartache and loneliness... You wont feel loneliness if you in lonely... you get what I mean? If you never been taste sweetness before... you will never know how bitter are there. right?

I just wish myself in bitter all the time... and that will make me not bitter at all because I dont know what is sweetness... I dont know you understand but this is what I want to express... I really wish thing can be more easy and smooth but I know when come to relationship matter... it is not easy anymore...

Just remember this...
God usually let us meet the wrong first before the right one.

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

God usually let us meet the wrong first before the right one....then i think i know u is a wrong~hahahaha

Johntim said...

-_-"

You sure u translate it correctly? I believe this is true... trust me...

This apply to everyone.

Jennifer said...

Don't give up yet. God has plan for all of us...:)

Johntim said...

Thanks jen,

I believe yes... Thanks for the comments. I am very trying hard not to give up now.

Wish me have the courage ya !