Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 09

Ahhh Today is mother's day... Let me wish my mum Happy mother's day 1st ! I going to call her and tell her I love you :p Okies... Actually we already celebrate last weekend due to "dont to be so pack with others" concept, so we did celebrate it earlier. Ermmm good because today dam free. I would really thanks to my mum (of coz dad, but let me talk about mum 1st :p) for the care all over my 20+ years (of coz i wont let you know how old I am :p). Everytime I fall you always pull me up... always... I would thanks again for the continuos caring and support and never let me fall. I wil post some picture I took last week, filter out only post few picture.







Friend are telling me "Pain is mysterious, by having fun is the best way to forget it". I did try this method and it work fine for me. I am so busy with friends - movies, photgraphing, yam cha-ing and gaming. Good try... I think this method can help me find back my way. I wacthed Star Trex and it was out of my expectation that the movie was so nice. 2 hours and 15 mins. I tot I will fall sleep because is 11pm movie. I give the movie 7/10. Today I watched X-Men ! My favor movie !.. Nice movies and Hugh Jackman very man in that movies. Love it.
Tomorrow I will having fun with my friends (Ah Lian, Stanley and Auyong CK - Certified of Singlelinggam) at Sekinchan. Why? Because we are on holiday (Monday in lieu of Wesak Day) ! Hahaha. Photographing, Seafood-ing, Guitar-ing, Rojak-ing and etc... Of coz dont forget breakfast with my Dad and my Mum !
p/s : Ah Lian, want us to act like 山脚下男孩 (san jiao sia nan hai) at paddy field meh -_-'' I abit sweat now. You act FIR with stanley and Auyong CK

10 comments:

Jack_Jack said...

why dun hv my wife photo 1?

Johnt|M said...

u should put at ur blog not my blog la :p hahaha I put ur wife photo later I cham :p

Siu KeOnG said...

hahaha..so touching le. You really a good son :P

The x man movie is nice, and i think god really had make a very good arrangement for me.

Cannot wait for tomorrow trip :P
I know we sure very enjoy~hhwhahaha..food food !

Anonymous said...

can i join :P ...keke

ur pretty youngest sister

Johntim said...

Hahaha pretty sista we are going early 530am... u need work =)

Foong said...

wow, u n ur bro really 一个饼印
n ur sis is pretty , totally not same as u :P

Johnt|M said...

haha... yeah I look like my brother. My sista of coz not look like me... if look like me... become lengcai jor not lenglui =)

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Why all your bro sis wear red, but why Jack_Jack (aka Kwan Kong) not wearing lei?

By the way, Jack_Jack has blog meh?

Chia, you more look like your first bro...

Johnt|M said...

Yeah most of the people say that... When we are young that time... it more look alike =)

Foong said...

in tht photo can c old version of johntim