Friday, May 08, 2009

Is over... is all over

What are you thinking? I mean my detox process is over =) Thank God that I still alive =) and of coz my buddy Auyong CK and he really made it till this point... 66 hours never take any foods... 6hours remaining ~ Great effort, determination and will power ! Seldom guys can really success in this process... so far... my brother, heng and auyong who success... other all 打包.

There are too much thing in my head now. Big Mac, Nasi Lemak Paramount, Bah Kut Teh, Dim Sum, Mamak food... etc etc... but what to do... Tomorrow only can take some light soup. Forget about all other food 1st. Thanks my sista who preparing me juices and soup ! Carrot, Tomato, Potato, Onion and Ikan Bilis Soup ! arghhhhhhhhh ABC my favor soup !! Yummy !

I hope, I can have the will power like detox power to overcome all my obstacles. I wish everything will be fine. "Buang semua toxic... itulah satu permulaan yang bagus." Cant wait tomorrow morning... my soup !

This are my breakfast at 8am 09 May 2009 =)

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

thanks bro, this 3 day is so meaningful to me, and thanks for the juice , vitamin pill and protein that you provide...

Healthy life ! Oh yea...tmr i can have soya bean and half bolf egg !!!!!!!!