Friday, March 16, 2007

Genie In the Bottle

If you ask me what I want now... I tell you I want a Genie in the Bottle... not the song that Britney/Christina sing hor :p I wish Genie sent me back to 2005 the years I promise I will change. I will change completely. Hahaha.. possible? ermmm maybe in my dream.

Sometime I was thinking... unfair, this world is unfair. unfair in the sense that why so much effort I put in this love at the end I get nothing... but I never blame anything or anyone cause the main problem still myself. I just hope I can I more wish that I can back to 2005.

It sound bullshit right? but if 1 day it really happen my 1st wish is this. However thing already passed, I cant do anything just wait. Wait for nothing coming, wait for no one. Times is the cruel"er" thing in the world... once pass we cant even take back...

Remember to appriciated, remember to thanks people who help us and remember always love your love one. Dont like me, Dont do what I am doing previous dont even follow my footstep. Do your best to love your love one. Dont ever disapointing them.

I truely wish and pray for the world, everyone can stay lovely with their love one. Amen
16 March 2007

No comments: