Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weird

A weird feeling, yesterday night after working and go back home. Bath and with computer in the room. Feeling something... maybe it call lonely? hahaha I not sure but just weird feeling. I will think of what I am doing all the while in this moments... Shit, the memories automatically come ... I also sien...

Maybe just like what she said, take time to get use to it. But frankly I prefer have more people in my room. Just like sengcai as my room mate and she my GF. Time pass and no waiting. Thing pass also no more chance. What we can do just go and do whatever think is important. Be sure what we doing are benefit to ourself and others. That already enough.

I dont know how long to take to heal back my feeling and how to to heal my our relationship as friend... I still waiting...

No comments: