Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not a Good Day

Yesterday should be a bad day, I going Sri Petaling for a class. When arrived, I am going to the restaurant to order a Tong Fen Soup with prawn. Once billed, the Tong Fen Soup cost me RM18 :( so expensive. Purposely want to save money but spend mor than 3 times...

After back to home and which want to express my feeling to her but she insist dont want to see me and she wanna go to bed. I am quite dissapointed because I just want to express what I been face to her as friend concern. So I also never angry her... I know currently she dont want to see me.

So after arrived home, I go to accompany prince a short while. Prince are sad this few days. He also know what happening, I believe. I will spend sometime to bring him our for jalan2 this few day. I wish everything just fine in my life !






See Prince face? so sad...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prince will be fine, so to you, my friend. Get well soon! - tang -