Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Month Ago

Nearly a month that I been alone at home. A feeling of loneliness or feeling of missing something/someone? I am not sure. I just feel that something very different, different in everything that I'm doing now.

A feeling of missing someone are strong and a feeling of sad also strong. I dont know how to explain and express but I believe some of you all experience it and you know my feeling now. Although result still the same... but I am still waiting for something happening. Happening in take back my loneliness and feeling of missing. I wish there have some method or way to solved this.

Thank for Prince still with me, at least I have something that I love. I know I lost her but at least I still have Prince. I know Prince is naughty and drop alot fur, but he is a smart dog. A dog that have intelligent. In this month, I know he know alot thing happen but he just cant express. When I play with him, I know he know something happening and he are not so happy right now.

Nothing special is happening now, but just want share the above with you all. Hope you all stay healhty all the time. Thanks

No comments: