Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Why?

It is really big surprise for me in my life. Maybe really my stupidities that make me have this kind of big surprise. I didn't blame anyone just blame me, myself. I feeling and up and down. Just 1-2 weeks to lose my 10 years relationship. It might not happen in this 1-2 weeks, maybe long time ago that I just don’t know.

To have a new love again, not so easy. To forget your most love one is more and more difficult. Why sky and god treat me this. Why when I know my fault and ready to change, there is no more chance for me. Why? I don’t dare for blame sky or god, but why? Why should happen to me.

I feel myself no energy, no use anymore... why it happen to me again... why in the 1st love I treat her so nice also she leave me. Why 2nd love also same? Why I do right and do wrong also having same conclusion and result??? What I did wrong... why always want me to suffer this kind of pain...

I am very sad and I don’t know what I can do anymore... can anyone guide me???

No comments: