Sunday, March 18, 2007

Smile again

Listening song 朋友变情人再变朋友 and today Sunday March, 18, 2007 a 18th days... who I promise to listen and agreed to her everything . This days, give me a feeling of loving her...
I never been so happy since the broken of the relationship. Today I saw her smile happily and my heart just smile with her. As I told, I promise not to hurt her again anymore and always make her always happy. A simple smile from her really make me crazy... I love to see she smile...
Lonely really give me think alot. Alot in the sense that cant even store in my memory. I love her but it just can be friend. I think it might best solution now. Nothing can be done except expressing here. I want express to every visitor of this blogger that I really miss her... I miss her every days, every hours, every minutes and every seconds...
Late night, 11.02 am

No comments: