Friday, March 09, 2007

It come naturally

A word come from my best friend's girlfriend. It come naturally. My oh my... the word break my heart and open my brain. Every thing come naturally, if you love her... but she already not love you, you cant do anything and cant force. The way to do is respect her decision. I know you will said... 6 years man... How can you decide this... I would tell you, If you also sad,then mind sadness should multiple by 100 or 1000. This is my sadness.

I dont want "my love" worried, sad and unhappy. That what I promise her. I promise her I wont make her sad anymore. But if I continue this... She will unhappy and sad forever... Even you ask me, why not tried to convience her again... I would tell you, what you all think of I already done. Je regrette, Je t'aime is word I wanna tell her.

I never give up with my love with her. I just respect her decision. I still love her and I still waiting for her love, but now really cant... everything cant be force and true love come naturally between 2 people.

All readers here, believe me, I cant gurantee thing happen in future, but I am still waiting for her love until she really find her true love and the person. That maybe me or not.

I wish she can have a great life and I wish I always be her bestfriend to take care her. Just best friend care... with love but is best friend love. Remember this days... March 9, 07 Johntim heart is broken and waiting for healing...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the bad news. Take sometime to recover & look forwards, my friend. Staying at the sad site will only make things worse. There is still a very long way to go. I will step in more often to read your blog as some support to you. Cheer up!

Johnt|M said...

Thanks my brother... you always my best friend, but dont worry I will settle the problem. I just express my feeling here to all my friend...