Monday, March 12, 2007

My Feeling

After decided, what to do, feeling better but... my heart feel sour. Sour interm of when I do somethin that we always or been do together. I even feel this when I written this blog.

Sunday, I go to 7-11 to going buy some drink. When arrived 7-11, hear feel sour when I saw slupee :( I still remember my love 1 like slupee last time. I remember I always buy for her when we go 7-11.

That really sad, tear drop however I cant do anything about it just to decided leave her. Time goes very fast and it always my 2 weeks without her. My heart never forget her and miss her just like last time. I hate myself decide to leave her buy I have no choice to make the decision. That is the best decision between us.

I really hope 1 coming day she will back to my side but now I just hope she can be my friend. Miss her 11 March, 2007

No comments: