Thursday, March 15, 2007

Heart dont know go where

Yesterday quite busy, After working I am going to give a Motivation speech at Vincent's house. The Topic was "Overcoming Obstacles". Suppose not a right person, however I did completed with honor hahaha... I dont know how was my speech but for me, I think I do my best.

Dont know what happen to me nowadays. I feel like always forget thing. Just open this blog. I actually wanted to open and write something... but I forget I want to write blog and do something else 1st. I think suppose we said "Xin Bu Zai Yen"... Maybe late sleep? I not sure... This few days/weeks I having late sleep. I slept around 2am everyday. Maybe this cause the problem.

I hope everything just go fine and I wish myself a Good Luck.

2 comments:

JooSin said...

hei... Don't sleep too late. No good for health. Sleep on time is good.:)

Johnt|M said...

Thank your concern Joo Sin... I will keep my health in optimum. I will try !