Friday, April 18, 2008

你比从前快乐

Looking from friend MSN status <你比从前快乐>, it remind me the lyric of this song. A sad song but quite meaningful. It talking about a couple breakup and after the breakup It seem happier than past. I can see that you are happier than past, seriously. Maybe past experience and past memories is hauted you. I hope the breakup is good thing for you.
.
I believe everything is fate. It already writen by God. If is belong to you, even though it is hard, it will belong to you. The glad thing I saw is You are happier than in the past <你比从前快乐>. It make me abit release that you are happier. I wish your future life can be more happier and cheeful. Wish you always 幸福 (Happiness).


走在熙来攘往的街头
你不再牵著我的手
小心翼翼的将你的小指勾
泪也小心翼翼的流


有些事情你在瞒著我
你终於还是开了口
淡淡一句还是朋友
撕裂的心犹如刀割


知道分手後你不难过你比从前快乐
那祝福的话叫我如何能够说的出口
过往的欢乐是否褪色想问你怎么舍得
不要在耳边再说你会想我

2 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

When a person has gone thru alot in his/her past, it will be a memory for them forever..its just whether a good or a bad memory...this is the way it is...this is life..u cant have anything and everything u want, i believe if it aint yours, nomatter how much u hold on to it..it will eventually slip out from your fingers...but they say forgetting someone is hard, but to live with it, its even harder...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments.

I treat memories as souvenir that he/she give to you. A un-destroyable souvenir that always in our mind and heart.