Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hainan Day 14

It Sunday, suppose enjoying with my love 1 right? Haizzz but in Hainan wor... What to do? Just lunch with boss (PM) lor because he wanna go back Malaysia lor... So envy him can back see his love 1. Nevermind la... I back soon also... wait me ya ! After that, my coll say, Lets go Karaoke which very near to the restaurant we lunch.

They are liar !! They say need to go up stage and sing 1... alot people will see you sing and u need you take turn to sing... Ma De... at the end, it private room 1. See quite nice ler ! But I got some problem for the fees they charge... It very very "Melampau" !!! Only RM4 per person for 3-4 Hours time !! What the problem with the KTV?? I dont understand :p
LCD, touch screen panel for song, and quite nice environment !

No comments: