Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ayam Kambing Bag

Today 23 April 2008 ! What so special? Oh yeah... Ayam Kambing Bag lor(I am Coming back lor) !!! So sexcited opppss I mean really excited, hehehe... In office backup something and ready to fly jor at 2:10pm. My head keep thinking the food I wanted to eat and person I want to me... hahaha So exicited till I cant sleep whole night...
But weird, I still look as handsome as I am (hahaha), Exicted and Energitic. I admit that I am homesick (Malaysia). Thay why work oversea is my last option for me to choose. However quite nice here lor can earn extra allowances. Not bad hor.... If it is not because of the allowances... who want to leave their family and love 1 right?
I coming home !!!

1 comment:

uno said...

Your article is very interesting. I can make reference to the article which I will write