Friday, April 04, 2008

Hainan Part 2

Arriving Airport and take taxi to HNA Hotel. Auyong, you are right, the taxi is... crazy hahaha they are driving like mad... no rules 1... what the... On the way to Hotel from Airport, it really unexpected, let see what I saw in the way to Hotel...


See what is that?

Oooo is 3 tyre bike wor hehehe :p

Fuii yoooo see so small car can take so much thing !

Sign board and everything in chinese ! OMG
Their petrol station is queue up so long !!! I dont know why ! Every Station


Ermmm it take about 30-40 minutes to arrive my hotel. It is quite late. It about 7pm now and I going to take my dinner. I will post my delicious food photo soon, stay tune for more updates !

The place quite nice and crowded with alot people

My Hotel... 4 star, quite nice !

Missing you and dream of you all the time... wait for me, I will be back soon.

5 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

someone seems to be enjoying himself over there =)

Jack_Jack said...

haha u think only china driver drive like hell ar? india driver also like formula 1 racer. if got chance need let them challenge. the 3 rod car india a lot lar. no rules no traffic light. just see whos car big then win. haha

Siu KeOnG said...

Soon you become fat boy !!! kakakaa....eat twice steamboat today !!!!

Johnt|M said...

crazy driving... i prefer malaysia driver :p

burp* yalor eat until I wanna lau sai liao...

butterflyzdreamer? yeah quite enjoying but It seem like missing something, someone who love

Jack_Jack said...

wei, u 2 better enough, eat steamboat still complain so much. me in india everyday roti canai and cury until mau gila liao... and stay SUPER hotel.... grrrr