Sunday, April 06, 2008

Food In Hainan

I can tell you that, I eat alot this 7 days... It Crazy ... Mad ... Food here are dam cheap (consider cheap compare the portion in malaysia). Normally I should say no more than RM15 sometime RM20 but if u eat RM20 meal, I sure u get bloated :p Trust me, I am going to very fat soon., hahaha. Let me tell you the food characteristic:-
1) Oily
2) Salty
3) Alot Vegetable and Fruit
4) Cheap
I think I better post picture rather then talk so much.
Today my boss bring me eat seafood... the place was very unique but very dirty. We going to a place like "Pasar" (market) and buy the sea then beside the market got alot restaurant can help you cook. Please there are crazyly drag you to their restraurant. If you not enough strong... you will be "tarik" by them... very scary. The bill is less than RM75 hahaha OMG !! beer + so many seafood and vegi !! hahaha
Some sort like scallop (RM less than 10)

Bring Lala
Big Sotong
Chuk Sun and Prawn !

Sapu Habis !! hahaha with beer


In Saturday, I having paranoid when u speak steamboat because in one single day, I having 2 times steamboat !! hahaha but the steamboat is quite unique, tomato soup and others special soup ... It quite delicious !

Boiling the soup !

Put alot of thing !! wahaha alot fish and fish ball !

Alot of different snack and also instant noodles. Dont forget Milo and biscuit ! hahaha but all is mad from China. I almost finish the most thing... need to reload later :)


The sugar cane is sweeeeeeeet !!

This are the food that all of us take in the Haikou, Hainan. Maybe we will go to Sanya next week. Hopefully if nothing urgent thing happen, we will see you at Sanya which nice and got alot beach :) I will show you photo if we are able to go there next weekend.

Be Strong, 17 Days to go !

A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

eat fat u ..johntim..kakakkaa...