Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hainan Characteristic

Ok lets talk about Hainan characteristic. I been here about 20 days jor, starting to feeling ok with the culture (no choice but to do) but I still feel PJ, Malaysia is the best. We have variety of food compare Hainan mostly Chinese food... Sometime very sien, eat until sien u know? Hahaha, there alot different compare to Malaysia, I think I list down is much more clearer:-
  1. People in here are normally like to spitting... No matter where you go
  2. They talk quite loud like fighting
  3. The Restaurant waitress are very polite (My friend say they been train to be like that)
  4. The food is salty and oily (extremely)
  5. You can choose to wear shirt or not to when you in public (in bus, or in restaurant)
  6. It seem like at massage places that might provide (ahem* service), I am not going ok? just guess.
  7. Whole town is full of Taxi ! You just take out ur hand, 2-3 Taxi infront of you, I am serious !
  8. The most of the girl skin are fairer than Malaysian, but I tell you Malaysian are much more pretty :p
  9. I need to wash clothes myself ! There is no 'Dobi' here (whole town) !!!
  10. The Hotel I stay is 4 star... very Song ! hahaha

However I really prefer Malaysia life, maybe I born in Malaysia so that why I already adapt to Malaysia life. If continue like this... I think I will become Hainan Boy soon :)

Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.