Friday, April 04, 2008

Just for you

It came when we were not ready,
It came suddenly,
We could not deny, but we just accepted it,
We didnt know if it is gonna be good or bad, but we face it together...

Remember?
When you were down, I pulled you up,
When you were weak, I gave you my strength,
when you couldn't speak I became your voice,
When you couldn't see I became your eye,Because I love you.

We faced obstacles, but we never fall back,
Because we believed there is a future for us,
We believed, that after the rain,
We are able to see the rainbow.

I know you believe in me,
Believe how I love you,
Believe how I care for you,
For the pass, for present and for future.

A thousand miles apart did not stop us,
Stop us from loving each other,
It only flamed our love more than before,
To the max and to the highest level.

Trust me that we have faith,
Let us design our happiness,
Together,
And Forever !

No comments: