Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Last Dinner In Hainan

Hei... Dont think I am dying ok? I am alright and very Strong !!! I just back to my home !! Malaysia tomorrow. But ... Why so happy?? Which I need to come back at 28th?? Hahaha, dont know neh, I just feel that I away for so long jor ! Ahhhh Miss alot of thing ! I really wanna eat :-
  1. Bak Kut Teh
  2. Nasi Lemak
  3. Roti Canai
  4. Mee Goreng
  5. Char Keow Teow
  6. Prawn Mee
  7. Alot alot more !!!
I'm coming back, all friend and my love one I will arrive KLIA tomorrow night. Not to forget my lovely Prince... ahhh... I wanna hug you so much ! Who want to pick me up and welcome me back home ah?? Hahaha I spend you all dinner la... :p I am so exciting right now... hopefully everything will be smooth and I can arrive KLIA on time.

No comments: