Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 11 in Hainan China

Feeling not really good, maybe because not sleep well (sleep around 2am and walk up at 4am) or too many thing to do?? I believe maybe eat too much and slow down metabolism (just kidding). Alot of matter need to sort out, my job, my family, Prince, friends and my love one. Schedule of my job is known and initial plan for complete my module is end of June. But as what I know they always delay...

Eventhough after finish my module (coding part) DCS, support also need few month right? I think the earliest to completed the whole module is end of July or August. However, if the module is completed I need to also help my Coll in other modules like CARD or ET. I think I will be Hainan Boy soon. Alot thing to "Fan", alot thing to think...

Do I completed my life? or I just think too much. My Er Sau told me "You always make thing complicated" which I admit, but too much thing for me to worry. How I going to explain? Money can be earn but how about others? My friend Vincent told me before, yes you can earn money but how about others thing? Do your life just for money? ahhh that make me wonder the decision I make is right or wrong. I just know, currently I should earn some money to clear what I have owe BANK !! (Big and Legal Along)

I have no choice just to work here for quite sometime here, maybe half year or maybe a year. I dont know. But hopefully everything can be alright soon. For who I love, I just want you understand me more than others the difficulty I need to face and the loneliness me in Hainan. I am try my best to build my future and maybe your too... Physically might look very happy but do you know that the loneliness in my heart? No one know...
Do you feel that my caring is not good enough or less?
12 Days to go...

No comments: