Monday, April 14, 2008

Long Distance Relationship

Since I so far from Malaysia, lets talk about long distance relationship (LDR). I did ask many friend, What you do think about LDR? Can it really work out? Alot answer and question throw back to me... Some of my friend telling me that LDR can only work if those criteria is meet:-
1) Alot of Effort
2) Alot of Patience
3) Determination
4) Communication
5) Trust
6) and Love

There so many thing need to consider for LDR... sound complecated hor... Ok lets dont talk about others thinking, how my thinking towards this question? I not really trust and believe on LDR. This come with a story behind. I still remember my 1st love, it break when we apart. I am study in KL and It just break when we apart for about years. It still haunted me until now.

Everytime, I try not apart with my love one, just like previous love, alot chances I can oversea and work but I just refuse to do so because I scare the same shit thing happening for me again (dont believe? ask my family :p). I always believe that, no girls or guys want to find a partner that always not around them when they need them. That why I not trust on LDR. Do you want to find a GF/BF that always not around you when you need them? I think it is not fair right?

I seriously think that if you can meet the 6 criteria above, LDR "might" be work out. Lets disccuss and comment about this issue.



Love one suppose be the one who bring us up ...not draining us down. For my situation now, I think I might not be a right and responsible BF for anyone right now.

No comments: