Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 17

So desperate ! Desperate to going back eat eat eat Malaysia food, and desperate to hug my love one and my lovely Prince :) I going to hug them till they cant breath... 24 days in Haikou, Hainan ! Really home sick here, I mean Malaysia is my home... everything is seem not same in Malaysia... culture, food, language and working environment.
.
Talking about Prince... I feel so sad about him, I cannot even talk to him, At least other friends I still can phone call and webcam them. I am sorry Prince. Pappy go back, pappy will bring u to play kao kao 1. Pappy promise u buy u nice snack and bring u to park and enjoy ur day.
My current schedule is:-
.
23 April 2008 -> PJ, Malaysia
28 April 2008 -> Haikou, Hainan
16 May 2008 -> PJ, Malaysia
17 May 2008 -> Bangkok, Thailand
19 May 2008 -> PJ, Malaysia
21 May 2008 -> Haikou, Hainan
.
This is my life now...

No comments: