Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hainan Part 1

Hei ya... Yesterday sleep so early (12am+), because I was 14 hours in Hainan Airport ... why ah? I tell you ah, I need to transit and wait for the plane, check-in and boarding... ahhhh tired you know... Somemore I going alone :( I call myself Lonely Ranger haha... My flight is 8:20am Here my Itinerary:-

5:00 am
- Alarm Ring and friend call wake me up...
- Preparing everything.
5.30 am
- Take taxi and so sleepy
6.20 am
- Arrived Airport and Start check-in...
6:45 am
- Going to McD (Malaysia)
- I taking McSausage RM9++
7.20 am
- At boarding room waiting to board
- Call family and friends :p









8.20 am
- boarding and at aeroplane...
- food was not nice
- stew was not nice (fat and old) ZzzZzz
- I see Aeroplane wing lagi siok -_-''

12.10pm
- Arriving Guang Zhou - Bai Yun Airport
- 16 Celcius
- Walkig while taking photo





- Corridor also take everywhere
- When arriving immigration... I was caught by the immigration officers and call me to deleted all the photo take at immigration area -_-'' Hundred of people is looking at me paiseh !!


12.30pm

- Finished Transfer/Transit
- Heading toward McD that AuYong mention
- Ordering the expensive-est Combo Meal !


- Nah... the Combo Meal !
- I tell you, The Premium Grill Chicken was nice
- The Teh Ais ("Nai Char") also nice !







After Rest for about 2 hours in the McD with enjoying WiFi hahaha... then getting towards to Check-in to Hai Kou ! The departure area in Bai Yun Airport is huge and big !!


- See... part of it only... really very big de... and alot alot poeple also !









- My Gate No... 129 !
- Around 1635 Boarding !













5.10pm
- Arriving Hai Kou Mei Lan Airpot...
- Weather 22 Celcius









- Misty and the airport dont have any air craft hehehe










See already 5 something jor !! 12 hours I spend in the airport for only check in - boarding - waiting - check in - boarding ... bla bla bla.... tired like ... haizzz Stay tune for Hainan part 2 :)
God give us a test, be strong !

No comments: