Thursday, May 01, 2008

May 1st

May 1st should be a rest day... but I am in the office for some work to do. China holiday on May 1, 2, 3 and 4. That great right? hahaha but I think I am not going anywhere since we are really rushing for some work. If I can faster finish it, then I can go back and enjoy my trips.

Trip back to Malaysia is very very fast, it only 4 days I come back Hainan again, Maybe is good thing because I can earn more money and can settle my debt faster but bad thing is I miss you damn much. I have spend most of the time in Malaysia by eating, doing something that I wish to do, althought time is less but our relationship getting closer.

For this trip, I still need to stay at Hainan till 16 May which coming soon right? Ah... too excited and really miss food and people in Malaysia. Day by day, 28 days already in Hainan, how many day I still need to stay here? Nobody knows... but good thing is ... I really can earn some money for clear my current debt... I think I going to do something after I clear all my debt. Trust me, it not going to be far from now ...

I know I might look SH but If I can store our happy moments in de picture...

I willing to be the one.

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

Appreciate the person that important in your life,wish you can have a happiness with the person you need and you love :D