Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Delay to Haikou, Hainan

Its sound good that I not need to go China so fast (VISA not yet ready)... But it is sad that I need to go back at Sunday (25 June)... What the waste... but nevermind la... going fast leaving fast... This time I going to fly by Air Asia... Aiyoooo "Order Anything" also need to paid... I prefer China Southern Airline at least got free meal, water, beer, wine etc...
.
However it is good because direct fly... I no need to transit here and there.... So happy... Somemore departure time from Haikou back to LCCT is 1055am !! OMG is AM haha morning you know? Very happy cause I no need go back so LATE... BUT... 7am need to Depart from LCCT to Haikou Airport... Meaning I need to go LCCT at 5am?? and I need to take taxi at 4am?? and wake up at 3am?? OMG ... no need sleep lor... Nevermind de... going is ok, important is back ma... I am so happy la....
.
I am Sorry for the apart and I am sorry for what is happening...

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Shit lor...3am. Got sleep and no sleep what is the different?

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Er.. You really blur blur liao... Now is still May not June la... Haha!