Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Graduation


Graduated... What a best thing in our life... I would like to congratulate for those who will graduate soon. So happy to hear that you all start working hahaha. Taste the world of working and see how your boss torture you !! Muahaha dont worry my friend. Not all boss is bad some like me and you will be a good boss right? Hahaha.
.
I use to be student before... What to worry when study is Exams, Classes and some of them just worry about the tuition fees. For me, I just so lucky that I have a good father and family who support me and not forget my effort, Loan and Scholarship from some instituation. I earning to repay them, but for me parent is our life... will repay them for my life time.
.
Lastly, I hope those graduator be more patient in work finding, find a good 1 and go for it... Gambateh !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah.. thank you~
u are a good boss anyway =p