Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something Stupid...

I did something stupid yesterday.... Hahaha 28 years old never use this wor... I dont know how to use this... Do you know how to use?? Normally I will use the automatic/electronic 1 and it was so easy... But it come to this... I have no idea at all...


Manual !!! -_-''


I was very blur and open it... look at the shave blade... really dont know how to use... I was slowly cut the my "misai" ouch... ouch... so pain la... How to shave??? I not even dare to put the blade near my face.... Wow so pain... No choice... Going out of the toilet and ask my room mate...

Me : Hei dude
Roommate : What up !
Me : How to use this Fxxxking blade? I have no idea...
Roommate : WTF?? 28 years old dont know how to use (laugh my ass off)
Me : -_-''


After a session of tutorial... finally I know actually the blade touch my skin... so that it able to cut my "misai" OMG =_='' (what the shame). I hate to using manual stuff.... !!

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

shame on you, dont want stay with you already. haha.... pity guy.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

no need shave la. guy with misai looks more sexy