Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Irritated

Did you ever tell you parent or your love 1 they are irritating you? Frankly I have never ever telling my parent and my love 1 this word after the moments I know what is care and love... I still remember... When I was small, I am always very notti and very very much... I always run away from house and go some dangerous place places. My Parent are worry so much and always asking me dont go those dangerous places. They like to call me "Ah Di"
Parents : "Ah Di ahhhhhh, you cannot go here and cannot go there..."
Sometime I got caught and been beaten by them that... hahaha that time I feel there are very irritating me... and very controlling... However when time I already be grown up so big jor, I starting to know their concern and really care for me... Did you all having such experience before? I believe some of you have the experience right? Did you ever be people father, mother or at least be husband, wife or GF/BF before? Did you care and worry your kids and love 1?
Until now, they still very much concern about me... they will always mention, dont go out so late ah, dont take those bad food, drink more water.... becareful of ur beloging and etc etc... did your parent or your love 1 tell you all the same thing before? Did all the above thing sound irritating or controlling? Ah... I personally think it is not... what you think? I think all of this come from naturally and Please remember... dont even tell ur parent and love one their cares and worries = Irritated ! That hurt them very very much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

friend, i think you seldom stay with your parent, so you never being through the moment where even your age is 30, they still treat you like 3 years old, that's why you mentioned don't said Irritating to you parent,

i also think you not mature enough, you will ask why? cause we are adult and we can manage to think what we should do and what we shouldn't do, so the less parent advice us, the best for us to think ourself, even better if they just support what ever decision you make without saying a word. Sorry, this is my comment. I hope you don't mind. I think is time for you to stay with your parent as i don't think you are staying with them now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments,

Maybe you have your points there... and you are right although we are getting 30 and maybe 40 they will still treat us like a kids because they care or you and love you.

Everyone have their own decision and thinking (I agreed) but just remember, Sometime we just too careless and forget what we doing is right or wrong until someone or our love one mention about it. Just like I always remind them to take their breakfast which they always forget the important of breakfast in their life.

Maybe it only apply on me... by the way did I know you? And again thanks for the comments.