Friday, May 23, 2008

Never Enough...

Did you ask yourself this question before? I always ask myself since my 1st job... Izzit enough for what I have now? I always ask RM1.5k salary is not enough for me... if I got 2k that would be nice... but when reach higher and higher... I feel it always not enough, why? I just dont understand izzit I am too greedy and makes me always not enough?... It make me tired... tired of everything...

I will fly soon, this Sunday... what a waste of beautiful Sunday but no choice, this is my choice to work here and I should know this will happen... This trip will stay 26 days... ahhhhh 2 thing will be in my head... Miss You and Earn alot money... hahaha funny right? everything have to give and take... I know it... Just feel that is chance for me to earn abit pocket money for future.

I always asking myself... When enough? What can make me feel enough?

1) Alot of Money?
2) Alot of GF? (Just kidding hahaha 1 is enough)
3) Family?
4) Alot of Time?

When I got all of this... Money, Family and Time... It will make me feel enough??? I am not sure about it... Feeling so tired...

p/s: abit emo sorry yeah...

6 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

i prefer a lots gf..can?

Butterflyzdreamer said...

Nothing is enough trust me...believe in yourself and be grateful for what u have..siu keong...alot of gfs very high maintenance wan wor..u need to have alot $$

Alot of gf (positive),but Money (negative) u better choose properly eehhehhee

Johnt|M said...

Hahaha siu keong... how many you 1... but you always say dont want use money... very hard 1 wor...

You are right butterfly... I need learn to be more grateful... thanks...

Siu KeOnG said...

i use heart can ar?? How to have a lots of girl friend ( positive) and no need maintenance har ( positive). hahaha.. kidding, me not like someone so graceful~

Just depend on fade on everything, seldom put hope in love relationship, still got a lots thing going to seek :D

Appreciate the one who you love in your life. Wish you and your other half always xinfu la...although it may make my ear suffer, but never de :D

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

When it comes to human being, it's always "Everything not enough~". I agree with what you say. Like myself always feel my "Time not enough, Money not enough, Frens not enough, Holiday not enough, et..." But what to do? This is LIFE.. Still have to go on right?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment I will grateful for what I have now..

Muingee...No enough also... I need to go on :p thanks :)