Sunday, May 04, 2008

Time goes by so fast

Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.”

The quotes make me thinking how much important is our family and friends, when we are happy we need them, of coz when you are sad we need them more... In my life, there are really friend that I wish you tell them, you are the best in my life. If you are reading my blog now, meaning I appreaciate you as my friend.

Yesterday night, hearing some bad new from friend and I would say it was really Suxx. I never know a person can hurt another so hard. It was sad story, but always not be too late to reliase that the shit thing happen. Rather than u know it when everything is too late... Am I right? I just hope everything will be alright soon and will get well soon.

Talk about my life in Haikou, Hainan. Day 31 and is Sunday, suppose I in Malaysia celebrating earliest mother day with my family... but what to do... will call my Mom and wish her Happy Mother Day. I love you Mom... Sorry and I have no choice that I need to work here... earn more money and next time give u more ok? hehehe

Me and my fellow colleagues working today because replacement leave for China Holiday on 2nd May. However I dont feel anything because I stay hotel also very sien de... Here are some photo I want to share with you...


China Southern Airline

"Very Nice" Restaurant

Night Park


Drinking Coffee with Au Yong CK Didi at Airport

In Airplane with Au Yong CK Didi


Thank, I love the watch so much even though I always forget to wear :)

2 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

wow someone seems to be enjoying his time at hainan! u gain weight right? hahaha manage to get any chiq there?

Anonymous said...

Enjoying ah? Still ok la... My weight is maintain but my face little bit big jor hahaha.

Frankly, Hainan no chick :p if you not believe ask my room mate :p hahaha