Wednesday, May 14, 2008

True Love

Today, Reading a discussion forum about true love... very interesting... I think going to write my own feeling here... You might comments and share with me about your feeling 2.
.
True love sound very very abstract right? Some of them say "True Love Is Like Ghost, Where Few Have Seen, But Everyone Talks About" which I totally agreed, everyone including me wanted to have true love in our life, do we get it?? Dont be so sure about it when you say YES.
.
This one more interesting ... Some of them did mention, true love mean persistancy? tolerance? sacrifice? paying bills and credit card for you? or etc etc? Did all above consider true love? Confuse right? Even I, myself also confuse....
.
There is always NO universal defination for True Love. For me is just a feeling. As I told you, it is very abstract. If you really find your true love... catch and dont let it go...
.
Did I find my true love already?? and how about you??

No comments: