Friday, May 16, 2008

Lonely Ranger II

Did you feel lonely before? I feel it now... I was in Mc D ~ Guang Zhou-Ban Yun Airport. You like to travel alone ma? I just dont like travel alone because it is very lonely and not convenient. I want to go toilet also need to bring my laptop la.. my bag la.. together... susah la...

Starting in the morning... I already travel my self from HNA Hotel to Mei Lan (Haikou Airport). Arriving airport, nothing to do... go to take Ramen... Spicy Ajisen Ramen... eh not bad you know... if you come Haikou airport and you hungry, you can try :p RMB 28.





After finish Ramen... I go ma go check-in and then start waiting at boarding gate... very SIEN ah... nothing to do and sit there like a SH... finally... 210pm and can start boarding... 6C my seat... OMG I just feel very cham... sit beside 2 Auntie so call nurse... (old 1 ok?) and Pi li Pa la... cannot stop ... Kill me please !! talk about 15 min and tired they sleep. Before landing they wake up.... talk until arrive Bai yun Airport... crazy you know... torturing me... I swear next time I will ask the Airport staff dont put me with Auntie :p hahaha


Arriving Baiyun Airport and finding place to Online... here we go... McD... normally if with my room mate sure cannot online de... (sorry ah... paiseh :p dont angry ya). Just plain lucky I able to online if not I will sien dou died :p now is 4.44pm ... still have 1 hours and 16 min....

Miss You so much here...

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

CBK, now u know the important of me le? Dump me sleep alone at hotel for 5 day :(, by the way, hopefully that the person who you miss , not refer to me.

If really, also dont so "cheong yong". I feel so sorry to your future wife, i make u until turn ur taste.

God bless you. Take care...pok pok pok

Johnt|M said...

Hei... Miss for what ah... hahaha I going to miss someone who I really miss la... hope you have wonderful lonely trip there :)