Thursday, May 29, 2008

Smiling Outside Dieing Inside

It was me... I feeling alone at this moment... eating alone, working alone, walking alone sleeping alone everything alone now... But I still need to smiling infront of my China's Coll... sad right...

They say:-

Coll : Hi alone ah?? Cham right?
Me : Still can ok can handle. Lagi best ma... (actually my heart was lonely)
Coll : Ok la.. take if anything remember tell us
Me : Sure thing (crying in my heart)

Where I going to eat today? ermmmm Sienz, Tabao and go back watch movies eat :(

My heart just gone to no way... but lucky I still got you... you giving me confident and hope to stay here... Dont worry I will not give up so easily... I know that tomorrow will be better ! I wish you dont give up so easily too...

p/s: This weekend I going to watch TVB drama... watch watch till finish hahaha ! Cheerup Johntim aka 28

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

if i am you, i rather go to jump~hahahahahaa........cheer up john~ we always gv u confident to stay ~