Thursday, May 08, 2008

Home

What is home actually? Do you all have your home? I define home as an environment offering affection and security for all of us... but do you like your home and always appreciate it? In China Hainan here, I see alot people just sleep beside the road or any corridor. I am not sure why they wanna sleep here... abit sad and make me home sick... I miss my home now... Appreciate your home and not forget your parent too ... Think of home, think of them, always love them as much as you can. Here I wish my mum earlier "Happy Mother's Day". Miss you !


Home is where you can say anything you please, because nobody pays any attention to you anyway

3 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

tats why we need to appreciate our own home and not complain anymore...im sad to see those pictures of people sleeping everywhere in your blog...but this is real life..right?

Anonymous said...

Yes it is real... I take using my handphone... not dare to walk so near... I just want people appreciate their home more after looking at those picture

ColourMie said...

each individual owns a story book. a story of their ownself. we will never know the content of the story book except themself. these ppl in your pics might have painted black their own story book...or being painted black by other ppl...we never know..but i alwiz biliv if there's a will...u sure can do it...these ppl choose to live their life tat way..let them b...i feel sad looking at the pics as well...feel sad for them giving up their life.