Friday, March 14, 2008

An Amazing Man

Juts read some articles about this man, Warren Buffet. I think he is really a simple man. I dont know how true is the article. But it is quite amazing that a man without a cell phone and computer at home, driving normal car and normal house.... and able to donate 31Billion to charity... What a ... Big Heart... Salute.
Do I look too complecated? Do I always not satisfy with what I have now? I think I should learn what mean by satisfy and enough for current situation. But as a guys... need to have objective and big dream right? But I really get tired of this... I just want to have some holiday and really spend my time with friend or someone I love. But holiday? spending again hahaha... need to earn more also right? Friends and family always mention to me, Money is not everything... But I just feel that no money I really cant do anything... (maybe my thinking wrong... I should learn about it)
I think I need learn how to balance my lifestyle and starting to save more money and clear all my debts... I banyak Hutang wor... hahaha how to marry wor :p Who want to marry a guys with so much debt, Car, House, Pesonal and Study Loan. Hahaha OMG... I need adding more fuel and earn more money jor...
Trust me, next year I will able to settle it all...

No comments: