Friday, March 21, 2008

What is Happening

I dont know what happen to me... why so like tat de... Since last year I having a continously money lost on something that not suppose to lost...
1) Accident - Ht people ass (RM300)
2) Pocket PC died - New pocket pc (RM2499)
3) Accident - Type (RM200)
4) Hard Disk Burned -(RM180)
5) 3 Summons (RM900)
6) Router burn (RM250)
7) PC burn kena ThunderStorm - New laptop (RM2999)
8) etc
Wah, what is happening to me ... I having a very bad last year... why this year also same? I going to "Tokong" and having a pray 1st... I wish bad 1 go and good 1 come. Lets pray for me... Luckily I still not hunger to died :p Maybe a good sign also... I will treat all this as my challenges :p Come la... Who scare ... (eh I just kidding... please go I dont want :p)
I always trust that:-
Good or Bad is Hard to Say.
I want to get it back double for what I lost !

No comments: